Saturday 28 September 2013

Please excuse my blog while it freaks out


So, I'm having a bit of trouble with the formatting on my blog at the moment. It looks OK on the mobile but the web version is freaking out. I don't know if you've noticed, but some of the images seem to be overlapping my very important and extremely interesting text. Apparently I have a degree in graphic design, but this has proven to be of no practical use whatsoever when it comes to blogger. Has anyone else experienced this with their blog? Maybe my computer has picked up a virus after I was keeping up to date with Kylie Minogue's or Sandra Bullock's latest adventures? (I've heard that their sites have the most viruses.) If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would be greatly appreciative. In the meantime, whilst I try to sort out this technical hitch, here is some waiting music, 'La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...'

P.S. I also apologise for the cheap Radiohead pun.

No comments:

Post a Comment